Commercial General Contractor seeks a qualified Sales / Marketing / Project Manager for a construction company specializing in Class A Commercial Office Interiors, Industrial Interiors, Medical, Dental, Retail and Institutional projects. Excellent benefits package includes 401K with generous matching and pays 100% of health insurance for the employee! Salary based on experience. Drug-free workplace.
Please review the following responsibilities and qualifications and submit your resume only if you qualify for the opportunity.
Primary Sales/Marketing Responsibilities:
- Explore and develop plans to pursue new markets
- New customer acquisition through telephone calls, networking, and other marketing initiatives
- Establish and maintain customer relationships through first-class customer service skills
- Prepare and conduct professional sales presentations
- Keep current on industry trends and key competitors
- Collaborate and communicate with the company’s management team to keep everyone updated on latest marketing efforts
- Maintain local public relations contacts, attend networking functions for industry groups and associations and entertain clients when necessary
- Follow-up with clients and provide feedback to the management team
Primary Project Management Responsibilities:
- Supervise Superintendents and Sub-Contractors
- Solicit subcontractor quotes and prepare job estimates/bids
- Develop and produce scopes of work
- Negotiate and track subcontractor agreements
- Assist with construction schedule management and update schedules accordingly
- Monitor budgets and cost projections throughout projects
- Maintain an open line of communications with clients and architects
- Process subcontractor monthly pay requisitions and ensure all supporting attachments are correct.
- Familiar with OSHA requirements; 10-hour certification preferred
- Prepare accurate and timely billings
- Prepare and review submittals for compliance
- Ensure client’s needs and expectations are met upon completion of the project (close-out documentation, etc.)
- Manage project-related administrative duties
- Support management
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management or related degree preferred
- 3 - 5 years verifiable commercial experience in Class A Office Interiors
- Established relationships with Building Owners and Property Managers
- Estimating experience and proficiency in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project preferred
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Ability to work in a multi-tasking environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Dynamic personality
- Strong work ethic
- Positive attitude and ability to entertain clients
Please forward resume, along with salary requirements and past project list.
All inquiries will remain in strictest confidence.