Commercial General Contractor seeks a qualified Sales / Marketing / Project Manager for a construction company specializing in Class A Commercial Office Interiors, Industrial Interiors, Medical, Dental, Retail and Institutional projects.
Please review the following responsibilities and qualifications and submit your resume only if you qualify for the opportunity.
Primary Sales/Marketing Responsibilities:
- Explore and develop plans to pursue new markets.
- New customer acquisition through telephone calls, networking, and other marketing initiatives.
- Establish and maintain customer relationships through first-class customer service skills.
- Prepare and conduct professional sales presentations.
- Keep current on industry trends and key competitors.
- Collaborate and communicate with the company’s management team to keep everyone updated on the latest marketing efforts.
- Maintain local public relations contacts, attend networking functions for industry groups and associations and entertain clients when necessary.
- Follow-up with clients and provide feedback to the management team.
Primary Project Management Responsibilities:
- Supervise Superintendents and Sub-Contractors.
- Solicit subcontractor quotes and prepare job estimates/bids.
- Develop and produce scopes of work.
- Negotiate and track subcontractor agreements.
- Assist with construction schedule management and update schedules accordingly.
- Monitor budgets and cost projections throughout projects.
- Maintain an open line of communications with clients and architects.
- Process subcontractor monthly pay requisitions and ensure all supporting attachments are correct.
- Familiar with OSHA requirements; 10-hour certification preferred.
- Prepare accurate and timely billings.
- Prepare and review submittals for compliance.
- Ensure client’s needs and expectations are met upon completion of the project (close-out documentation, etc).
- Manage project-related administrative duties.
- Support management.
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management or related degree preferred.
- 3 - 5 years verifiable commercial experience in Class A Office Interiors.
- Established relationships with Building Owners and Property Managers.
- Estimating experience and proficiency in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project preferred.
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Ability to work in a multi-tasking environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Dynamic personality
- Strong work ethic
- Positive attitude and ability to entertain clients
- 401K with generous matching
- 100% of health insurance for the employee
- Salary based on experience
- Drug-free workplace.
To Apply: Please forward your resume, along with salary requirements and a past project list.
All inquiries will remain in strictest confidence.